Buying a house is a major investment. One that you really need to make an informed decision about. That's exactly what the Home Condition Survey allows you to do.
The Home Condition Survey is delivered by specially trained and fully-accredited residential property surveyors. It gives you a plain English, jargon-free report on the condition of the property using a simple 1-2-3 rating guide. You will understand any risks or unforeseen expenditure that could crop up when you are settled in.
Your Home Condition Survey means you will know all you need to know about the house you're about to buy.
ADVICE YOU CAN RELY ON
To produce a home condition survey,the surveyor must be a member of SAVA,our accreditation which trains and audits the work of surveyors. SAVA members specialise in providing information for buyers and sellers of residential properties
YOUR HOME CONDITION SURVEY WILL
- Identify any major problems with the home you are buying
- Highlight any hidden areas of possible concern that need further investigation
- Give you a simple 1-2-3 condition rating of all key aspects of the property
- Deliver a comprehensive and jargon-free report
- Help you plan for future expenditure
- Be carried out by accredited and comprehensively trained surveyors
YOUR HOME CONDITION SURVEY WILL TELL YOU ABOUT
- Building condition and defects
- Any structural movement
- Damp, rot and woodworm
- Heating and electrical services
- Environmental issues
- The reinstatement cost you need for building services
PUTTING THE BUYER IN CONTROL
Buying a house is stressful and it is not always in the seller's best interests to be fully open about its quirks and shortcomings. That is where the SAVA surveyor comes in.